Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Smoker Review
Cook for the masses! Turkey, pork shoulder, and ribs. With a large holding capacity, even cooking style, and effecient use of fuel the Weber Smoker makes for a fantastic choice.
Product Review: Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Smoker
- 726 Square Inches of Cooking Space
- Steel Construction and Made in the USA
- Water Pan Inside Keeps Meats Nice and Moist
- Built in Thermometer and Smoke Vents
- Yield the unique flavor of smoked meats in a charcoal smoker with the Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22 1/2″. With minimal work and low enough costs to operate, the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker provides a great choice for anyone looking to get into the world of smoking. Practically all meats can be cooked in this smoker, but the largest sizes of meat work best in this specific smoker. Provide food for big gatherings of 20-40 people, and at the same end make your Thanksgiving meal for only a family of four. Choosing how much meat to cook and how much fuel to use is easy to tune in with this smoker.
- Cook for up to 35 people without having to MacGyver your smoker. With two cooking grates, the total capacity of the Weber Smoker holds up to 726 square inches. Compared to the 18 1/2″ model, this is nearly more than 250 square inches extra offered in the 22 1/2″ model. Smoke full sized turkeys as heavy as you can possibly get them. Cook 12-20 whole ribs without having to cut them in half. Smoke eight pork shoulders in less than 14 hours, and find perfectly tender pork falling apart at the fork point. Do not just limit yourself to one meat at a time, smoke up a whole diversity of meats in one go for an entire feast.
- Customize your smoking experience with liquids and wood chips. Stocked with a Porcelain-Enameled Water Pan, the Smokey Mountain Cooker is designed with smoking easily with liquids. Add simply water in order to keep the meats nice and moist. Throw in any extra flavorings to the primary water basis in the Water Pan for your own unique added flavors. Whether it is vinegar or apple juice, the potential here for direct flavor input and ability to customize is a great feature of the Weber Charcoal Smoker. Many do not consider the ingenuity of including a large water pan directly below the food grates. As the heat from the charcoal rises, it hits the water pan which causes the water to boil and release steam. Steam stays at a constant 212°F, making for a far more consistent temperature within the smoker. This makes it almost too easy to keep the smoker at the 225°F sweet spot.
- Smoking is made easy with this smoker. Once you get the coals cooking and the temperate controlled, cooking times are fast. Ribs can be cooked in six hours in the Webster Smokey Mountain Cooker. Bigger hunks of meat like pork shoulder, roasts, or turkeys take about twelve hours to cook. When smoking these larger pieces of meat, I prefer getting everything set up at 8 or 9 PM the night before I want to eat, and having the meats be perfectly cooked in the morning when I wake up. It is like Christmas morning as a child. The smoker is the gift wrapping, and the real presents are inside the smoker.
- Trust the dependability and quality of Weber products. The name of Weber in the grill and outdoor cookers market is a name you can trust. The Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Smoker is made in America. With a steel construction, this model is made to last. People all the time tell me about their steel Weber grills that are already fifteen years old, or seventeen years old. With this Smokey Mountain Cooker, count on smoking meats in this smoker for decades to come.
- Smaller meats are not worth smoking in this model. If you are only cooking chicken breasts or hamburgers, do not go out and purchase this smoker. The 18 1/2″ Smokey Mountain Cooker handles these smaller types of meats much better than this model. However, I still feel grilling is the best way to go when it comes to small cuts of meat. For anyone needing a heavy duty product to cook things like whole turkeys or racks of ribs or pork shoulders, the 22 1/2″ Smokey Mountain Cooker is definitely the way to go.
Weber offers a ten year limited warranty on Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Smoker. If any defects in manufacturing came up, it will be apparent within the first few times smoking with it. Otherwise, be confident that this model is built to last.
The Amazon A-Z Guarantee is the best guarantee in the market. In the event that the product is not delivered, delivered in a broken condition, or is not meeting the quality expectations of the buyer, the item may be returned to Amazon for a full refund. A 90 day window exists to file a claim to Amazon over any problem that may come up with the product.
Value for money?
When it comes to smoking large portions of meat at one time, the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 22 1/2″ is a great item to invest in. Expect a long life on this product due to its quality production. Weber offers a smoker that is easy to learn for beginners, while still offering quality and customizability experts love to have in their smokers. Overall, I give the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker a total of 5/5 Stars.
Where to Buy:https://smokerreviewsratings.com/charcoal/weber-731001-smokey-mountain-cooker-22-12-inch-charcoal-smoker-review/https://smokerreviewsratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Weber-22-155x300.jpghttps://smokerreviewsratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Weber-22-155x300-150x150.jpgCharcoalCharcoal,Reviews,Smokey Mountain Cooker,WeberCook for the masses! Turkey, pork shoulder, and ribs. With a large holding capacity, even cooking style, and effecient use of fuel the Weber Smoker makes for a fantastic choice. Product Review: Weber 731001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 22-1/2-Inch Charcoal Smoker Features: 726 Square Inches of Cooking Space Steel Construction and Made...Mat McN email@example.comAdministratorSmoker Reviews