Best gas grills 2018
Trying to get the best gas grills in 2018 is completely possible if you spend enough time reading and checking all suggestion and reviews. It is necessary and important to do so if you want to buy the best suitable gas grills that can meet your needs and budget. In this article, we provide full tips, guides, and reviews that you must go through before making your final decision.
Best gas grills 2018 reviews – BUYING GUIDES
Buying the right gas grills can help you save time and money. If you don’t have any experiences or little about gas grills, you may need to walk through this article in order to get enough knowledge and information about these stuff before deciding to buy ones. There are lots of gas grills being sold on the markets (including offline and online markets). There are also lots of myths about gas grills that you may want to discover. These myths can turn you into doubts and hold you back from the right choice and decision. However, seeking out for the truth of gas grills is important if you want to purchase the right ones that can fit your needs and requirement.
Below is the overview about gas grills that we will walk you through. Remember that just purchase the one that fits your tastes. Otherwise, you may spend more than what you expect for the best one. Please take a look at the following gas grills and make your decision. We present you the top 10 gas grills which are hand-picked based on the number of customer reviews, ratings, and features.
The best top 10 gas grills 2018 reviews:
- Cuisinart CGG-240 Gas Grill
- Coleman Road Trip Propane Portable Grill LXE
- Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
- Dyna-Glo Stainless Premium Natural Gas Grill 4-Burner
- Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
- Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
- Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station
- Cuisinart CGG-200B Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
- Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
Before diving into the specific details of each gas grill, we would like to walk you through the demand of gas grills that you may be interested in.
Two main types of gas grills are being used widely nowadays:
- Propane Gas Grills
- Natural Gas Grills
Some famous and popular brands are being sold nowadays:
- Char-Broil, Weber, Master Cook, Coleman, RevoAce, Char-Griller, Dyna Glo, Cuisinart, Smoke Hollow, Thermos, Blackstone, Royal Gourmet, Fuego, Backyard Grill, Super Space, Monument Grills, Napoleon, Bull Outdoor Products, Camp Chef, and more…
Buying guides of gas grills that you need to know
- About warranty: Choose the gas grill manufacturer that offers a good warranty. By doing so, you can save unnecessary cost on replacement or maintenance.
- About size: Make sure the grill and burner have proportional size. Don’t be fooled with large grills while their burners are tiny and small.
- About budget: You can narrow down your choice and make right decision if you have range price in your mind. Flexible budget can give you flexible choice while fixed budget only gives you a few choices.
- About devices: Check to see if the flame taming devices can cover the entire burner. Always make sure the flame tamer is directly over your gas grill burner
- About meat grids: Regardless of being made from stainless, porcelain coated or cast iron, these grids should be cleaned properly in order to keep them durable.
- About type of gas grills: each type of gas grills can stand climate differently. And climate decides the durability of gas grills. So make sure you choose the right one that can last longer!
- About temperature: each gas grill has a variety of temperature range. Make sure you know what kind of meat that you often want to grill in order to buy the right one.
- About durability: Buy a gas grill that can last for many years. This will help you save lots of money.
It is obvious that gas grill is very popular nowadays and being used widely by many people. Gas grill are often used for outdoor cooking such as in lawn parties, camping and field trips. It is convenient because of its features, functions, and prices.
Using gas grills, you don’t have to spend lots of time looking for wood while cooking outdoor. So you don’t have to face with stress about cooking.
Each gas grill has different components. This can be from simple to most sophisticated one. The core components – the essential part of gas grill – are cooking surface, gas, and grill support. These are usually made from strong stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, hard plastic and iron. A gas grill often goes with accessories such as hood, front handle, cabinet doors, control panel and side bars to hang towels.
When deciding about purchasing the type of grill, you may face with lots of options in outdoor grills that can make you feel stressful. To find the best among many is not an easy job at all but keep in mind that the durability factor and stainless steel offerings including warranty you must go for.
You should check to see how you want to cook on a gas grill. And what brand or type that you are chasing after. Want to set and forget like putting meat on the grill and wait until it is done or want to get your meat cooked well quickly? Want your meat cooked well directly or indirectly? Once you can answer these questions in mind and figure out what you want out of a grill, you can be ready with decision.
Here are the specific reviews of best top 10 gas grills
2> Cuisinart CGG-240 All Foods Roll-Away Gas Grill
Available colors: Black, Stainless Steel
Style: With Stand
Item Weight: 41 pounds
Item Dimensions: 23.5 x 38 x 27.3 inches
- This gas grill is portable so it is ideal for the backyard, campground, tailgate, or beach
- Space is up to 240-square inches while it has 15,000 BTU
- Easy-to-use TwistStart electric ignition
- It has large wheels for easy transport. It also has collapsible stand
3> Char-Broil Classic 4-Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner
Available colors: Silver
Material Type: Stainless Steel
Item Weight: 103.99 pounds
Item Dimensions: 45.5 x 21 x 56 inches
- This grill has 4 burners. The BTU is up to 40,000. It has 10,000 BTU lidded side burner
- Its space is up to 480 square inches of primary cooking. It has plus 180 square inches of secondary cooking.
- Electronic Igniter and Wheels for Mobility
- It has Porcelain-Coated Grates.
4>Dyna-Glo Black & Stainless Premium Grills, 4 Burner, Natural Gas
Size: 4 Burner
Pattern Name: Natural Gas
Item Weight: 103.6 pounds
Item Dimensions: 52.8 x 22.6 x 46.5 inches
- It has 4 Stainless steel commercial grade straight tube burners (12,000 BTU’s each) & side burner (12,000 BTU’s)
- It has 60,000 BTU’s in total. Total Space is 667 sq. Inches.
- Cabinet style two-door cart with 4 heavy duty casters
- Built-in, stainless thermometer for accurate temperature control
>>Click here to buy on Amazon
5> Char-Broil Classic 280 2-Burner Gas Grill
Style: 2-Burner Grill
Item Weight: 37 pounds
Item Dimensions: 19 x 49 x 41.5 inches
- This is 2-burner with 26,500 BTU
- Space is up to 280 square inches
- It is built-in handles and tool hooks
- Porcelain Coated Grates and Stainless Steel Burner
6> Weber 46110001 Spirit E210 Liquid Propane Gas Grill, Black
Item Weight: 114 pounds
Item Dimensions: 32 x 50 x 63 inches
- It is designed with 2 stainless steel burners with 26,500 BTU-per-hour
- It is designed with Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- It has 450 Square inches of total cooking area
- It has Fuel gauge, 6 Tool hooks, Owner’s guide, grilling guide and Limited warranty
7> Char-Griller 3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
Item Weight: 88.2 pounds
Material Type: Steel
Item Dimensions: 50 x 25 x 42 inches
- Heavy Steel Construction
- Porcelain coated cast-iron grill grates
- 40,800 BTU’s, 12,000 BTU Side Burner
- It has 630 Sq. In. Total Cooking Area (438 square inches of main grilling area, and 192 square inch warming rack)
- Electronic Ignition
- Durable powder-coated finish
8> Blackstone 28 inch Outdoor Flat Top Gas Grill Griddle Station – 2-burner – Propane Fueled – Restaurant Grade
Size: 28 inch – 2 Burner
Item Weight: 40 pounds
Material Type: Stainless Steel
Item Dimensions: 44.5 x 19.5 x 33.5 inches
- It has 470 .sq inches of flat top grilling. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- It has electronic ignition. Easy to assemble.
- It is easy to transport when it has wheels.
- It is durable when this has a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop.
- It has 2 independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 30,000 BTUs .
9> Cuisinart CGG-200B Portable Outdoor Tabletop Propane Gas Grill, 12000 BTU, Black
Item Weight: 36.38 pounds
Item Dimensions: 18.5 x 42 x 15 inches
- 12000-BTU tabletop gas grill
- It is designed with Twist-start ignition and stainless-steel burner
- Folding side shelves; temperature gauge
- Porcelain enamel-coated cast-iron cooking grate
10> Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
Color: Stainless Steel
Material Type: Stainless Steel
Item Weight: 22 pounds
Item Dimensions: 16.5 x 12.25 x 26.5 inches
- 305 Sq. In. Cooking Surface (205 sq. in. primary Stainless Steel cooking area 105 sq. in. chrome-plated warming rack)
- 10,000 BTU Stainless Steel ‘U’ Burner
- Legs Fold For Portability
- Locking Hood for Transport and Storage
- It is perfect for Tailgating, camping, picnics, boating or anywhere
For more grills, you can check out at FindBestGrill.com with full details and reviews…