Cajun Injector Black Electric Smoker Reviews
The Cajun Injector Electric Smoker takes all the guess work out of smoking for you. In fact, the “set and forget” design features make all your food preparation the most difficult part of the process. Once you’ve marinated or brined the meats there’s very little to monitor after that.
The temperature control and time settings will maintain an even temperature on its own without having to constantly keep an eye on it. Once the timer goes off or the temperature max has been reached the unit shuts down automatically.
The unit is sturdy and built from quality materials. It looks and feels like a smoker that costs a lot more then hundreds of dollars, plus has a good reputation with excellent customer support. The overall unit is fairly light and easy to move around with cleanup and storage being convenient and easy.
Simply set your timer and temperature – add smoker pellets or wood chips and it literally runs on auto-pilot. With the meat temp probe feature there’s no need to open the door and zero risk of charring or burns. A popular and innovative feature for sure.
- Auto shut-off: This feature allows the smoker to automatically shut down immediately the set temperature is reached. This auto shut –off not only keeps your meat from over- cooking, but it also ensures your safety and that of other family members.
- Racks: The smoker has 5 grilling racks. There is a place where you can hand a sausage or any other hanging meats & bent racks. The racks help you arrange the meats in a space-efficient way . All these racks are chrome- plated which makes them very sturdy. The racks can be cleaned with just soap and water.
- Insulation: The smoker is well insulated. This is great for proper food smoking. However, sometimes the insulation on the smoker wears out and therefore needs to be replaced.
- Pellet chute: On one side of this smoker, you will find one tiny chute which you can use to chuck some wood pellets or even chips while your smoker is still on.
- Temperature range: The smoker has temperature range of 100 F to 275 F. This means the smoker can maintain a wide range of temperature.
- Digital control panel: This feature is quite easy to use; actually it’s easier than setting your alarm clock.
- Other physical features: The smoker features wheels on its back and 2 legs at the front. All the legs and wheels are adjustable. An adjustable latch is also located on left side of its door; this allows you to personalize it as you wish. A water pan, drippings collector and firebox are all standard.
Easy to use: The 2 front legs, wheels and the handle make it easy to move the smoker. The adjustable door latch and side access wood-pellet chute make adding fuel easy. The smoker also comes with an instruction manual and recipe booklet.
Easy to maintain: This Cajun black electric smoker needs very little maintenance. This is because of the stainless steel interior and racks that can easily be cleaned with just soap and water.
Size: The size of this smoker is only good for small pieces of meat; the dimensions of the smoker do not allow big meat pieces to be cooked. For a full-sized turkey, you need to look for another bigger smoker.
Electric Cord: The power cable that comes with this smoker is rather short. It’s only good if you are want to do your smoking on the backdoor patio or place close to power outlet.
If you’re new to meat smoking or if you’re looking for something that doesn’t require constant monitoring the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker is an excellent choice. Solid construction from a reputable manufacturer and priced under hundreds of dollars make this one worth looking at. It works great for smoking pork, beef, fish and ribs no problem. First timers will be cooking gourmet quality foods right out of the box with this model.https://smokerreviewsratings.com/smoker/cajun-injector-electric-smoker/Cajun Injector Electric Smoker - Smoker Reviews Ratingshttp://smokerreviewsratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/cajun-resized.jpghttp://smokerreviewsratings.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/cajun-resized-150x150.jpgElectricThe Cajun Injector Electric Smoker takes all the guess work out of smoking for you. In fact, the “set and forget” design features make all your food preparation the most difficult part of the process. Once you’ve marinated or brined the meats there’s very little to monitor after that. The...admin email@example.comAdministratorSmoker Reviews